One of the best gifts I had received last year was my Dashcam. I am pleased to be sharing the Vivitar High Definition Dashcam. It features :
- 90-degree lens captures crisp HD footage, while the microphone provides quality sound.
- 2.4″ preview screen. Allows you to see what is currently recording as you are driving.
- Camcorder rotates — face it forward while you are driving and in reverse during traffic stops.
- Provides incident detection with a G-Sensor that automatically saves footage of collisions and incidents.
- Night vision mode lets you takes quality video with a built-in flash.
- Suction-cup mount keeps the DashCam secure on your windshield or dashboard.
- Includes microSD slot to retain footage for future use.
- Powered by your car’s battery through a USB port. No need to worry about uncharged batteries.
I really wanted a dashcam after I witnessed a car accident and It would have been so much easier to show them the video. Another time I had been driving when an out of control women started honking and almost hitting into my car with hers. I ended up pulling over and letting her pass. She proceeded to do the same thing to other drivers. I went to the police station with my recording from the dashcam and they ticketed her. I am so glad I have a dash cam it can help you in so many situations. The swivel mount allows you to turn the camera during traffic stops and record.
With the Holidays here this is a great gift for parents, teens or that new driver.