My sister just moved in to a condo. She had limited space. She has to figure out what she really needs and doesn’t. Downsizing is very hard, whether your are moving into a condo, apartment or even a dorm room. You want to have everything you want and need to figure out how to make it fit. The New Keurig compact makes life so much easier making it easier to be able to enjoy that fresh cup of coffee without taking up a lot of space. The perfect choice for when space and simplicity are important. The slender and space saving K-Compact™ brewer is our slimmest removable reservoir brewer at just over 8 inches wide. A 36-ounce water reservoir means you can brew multiple cups before refilling, and 3 cup sizes allow you to make 6, 8, or 10 ounces of your favorite beverages in under a minute. Just pop in a pod and select your brew size to enjoy a perfect brew every time.
• 12.5” High x 8.2” Wide x 13.2” Deep (16.25” High with bale open)
- Accommodates travel mugs up to 7.0″ tall
- 6.9 lbs.
The brewer features:
- Brews 6, 8, and 10 oz. sizes
- Our slimmest removable reservoir brewer
- 36-ounce rear water reservoir
- Turns off automatically 2 hours after the last brew
- Removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs
- Simple touch button controls
- Brews in under a minute
- Compatible with the My K-Cup® Reusable Coffee Filter
With limited space it stinks to have to not have things you really enjoy. Having the new K-compact makes life much easier and happier. The water reservoir is in the back of the unit making it more compact. The reservoir is still visible making it easy to know when water is getting low.