With Father’s Day just around the corner I have been looking for great affordable gifts. I had recently wanted to get a pressure washer as the decks get grimy, the house, the car and even the dogs cage. You can wash them all by hand but, a pressure washer can get the job done quicker and more efficiently. Karcher K1700 Electric Power Pressure Washer 1700 PSI TruPressure, 1.2 GPM.
•1700 PSI, 1.2 GPM electric pressure washer with convenient on/off foot switch
- Includes three nozzles: turbo nozzle for maximum cleaning power on stubborn areas, 15° all-purpose nozzle and detergent nozzle
- Large removable bin for hassle-free storage of accessories and personal items
- Easy 5 minute setup – no tools required!
- 3 Year limited warranty with industry-leading rapid exchange program
- Heavy-duty frame and all-metal hose connections for maximum durability
- Removable detergent tank for easy use and cleanup
- Compatible with industry-standard pressure washer accessories
I was a little worried at first as I am use to using gas powered pressure washers. I didn’t think it would have enough power to clean my very dirty deck. I was completely wrong. It had enough power to clean without adding any detergent. It also was not too powerful to put creases in the wood. I have had power washers do that. It made my deck look like new again. It is very easy to put together. Easy to use and very easy to put away.
When I took the pressure washer out of the box. My husband told me he wasn’t sure how good it was going to be. I started to clean the dog’s cage and he ended up taking it over and cleaning the deck and the house. He was so pleased with how well it cleaned them. The Karcher K1700 Electric Power Washer will make a great gift for this coming Father’s Day.