Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
“This review was made possible by iConnect and Luvs. I was provided compensation to facilitate this post, but all opinions stated are 100% mine.”
When you have a baby you want to take care of him/her the best way you can. One of the important things for me was a good diaper. A good diaper can make a big difference. Being a first time parent you end up learning alot from other mothers and mistakes. Parenthood is a roller coaster ride, but experienced parents take it all in stride. They value the things that help them get through the day and that make their lives a little bit easier – from a best mom friend who always has their back to great products that get the job done and don’t break the bank (like Luvs).Luvs recently introduced the new and improved Luvs Ultra Leakguard Diapers with NightLock Plus™. Softer and more absorbent than before*, with large stretch tabs for easy fastening, ultra-leakage protection and a money-back guarantee, Luvs provide features babies and parents need for less cost than premium brands.
As the official diaper of experienced parents, Luvs is always committed to providing moms and dads with value. They recognize that parenting can be difficult, so diapering shouldn’t be. Luvs conducted a formal poll of moms across the country to take a look at parenting like it really is and uncover what they truly value most. The survey found that:
- Nearly 2 in 3 moms have never taken a day completely for themselves.
- 81% of moms would prefer an entire day off from housework than dinner with their celebrity crush.
- 87% of moms agree that the first time their child slept through the night was one of their best parenting times yet.
- Even a short spurt of “me” time goes a long way! A quarter of moms surveyed stated that they felt an uninterrupted shower was more relaxing than a day at the spa.
- Other major moments moms value more now than before they became parents include sleeping past sunrise, watching television and movies that aren’t cartoons, and having an interrupted phone conversation.
The got to diaper for me is Luvs. It not only protects my baby but, also is a great price. Also – to help make sure everyone gets their share of value – Luvs is offering a great money-saving opportunity with a $1 print-at-home coupon.
- Visit http://www.coupons.com/brands/luvs-coupons/ to access a Luvs coupon of $1 off any one diaper pack.
- Print the coupon at home and use it at any mass, discount or grocery stores where Luvs Diapers are sold.
- All Luvs Diapers are included in this particular offer, except trial/travel sized diaper packs.
- Print-at-Home coupons expire 30 days from the date the coupon is printed by the consumer.
Luvs is on a mission to celebrate and embrace what experienced parents value and “Luv” every single day. Be sure to join the #WhatULuv Twitter party hosted by @iConnect and @Luvs, on November 29th, 9-10pm EST to share what you value as a parent.